Deciding which enrollment method will best meet a client’s needs begins with communication. At U.S. Enrollment Services, we listen closely to our clients’ needs and develop a strategy that is designed to help the enrollment be easy, efficient and stress-free.
Our enrollment strategies are chosen to help employees make the best decisions for themselves and their families. We utilize a wide range of next generation benefit enrollment options to meet each of our client’s individual needs.
The enrollment method you choose should take into consideration not just costs, but also the information needs of the employees. The number of locations where employees are located, their shifts, work environments, language preferences and literacy levels all weigh on which are the best methods.
Once those needs are identified, we work with you to determine the support needed to meet your organization’s data processing requirements. Then, the design and implementation of the best overall enrollment solution for your organization can begin.
We offer a wide range of Employee Benefits Enrollment and Service options, including:
- Design, develop and implement a full enrollment system
- Annual and perpetual enrollments
- One-to-one co-browsing enrollment
- Telephone enrollments with call monitoring & recording
- Electronic on-site face-to-face enrollments
- Electronic scheduler that allows employees to schedule their own appointments
- Integration into an existing HRIS system via most major platforms
- W2 Enrollers… always
- Support for multiple languages
Our Enrollment Service Features include:
- Translation services for non-English speaking callers
- Availability of Client Specific Phone Numbers
- Call Monitoring and Recording
- Scalable staffing size due to virtualization capabilities
- Real-time and Historical Reporting
Experienced Benefit Coaches
We understand that a well-trained Benefit Coach is a key element in delivering quality enrollment services to enrollees. That’s why we utilize a core staff of well-trained, experienced professionals whose focus is on building value and a better understanding of ALL the benefits offered to an enrollee by their employer’s benefit program.